“The Horrific Accutane Side Effects Exposed
So You Don’t Have To Suffer Through Them”
Before I finally discovered how to cure my severe acne I researched accutane to death. And I’m telling you… when I discovered some of the long-term and sometimes permanent accutane side effects they scared the @#!* out of me!
Thank God I found out about them before taking the drug. So I’m revealing them all to you so you don’t have to live through them.
As you read through them keep in mind all these side-effects are admitted by Roche the manufacture of accutane.
The minor ones…
- Chapped lips
- Dry skin and itching
- Dryness of the nose and nose bleeding
- Irritation of the eyelids and persistent feeling of dryness of the eyes
- Blurred vision
- Mood changes
- Severe stomach pain
- Rectal bleeding
- Yellowing of the skin
- Joint and muscle pains
- Delay in wound healing
- Hair loss…often showing up years after the drug is discontinued.
- Increased sensitivity to sunburn
- Decreased night vision
The more serious ones…
- Depression and thoughts of suicide.
- May increase the level of blood fats, sometimes to risky levels.
- Hideous birth defects. And these have been associated with pregnancies long after the drug was discontinued.
- Permanent loss of vision. Accutane can cause the retina to become “rough” leading to blurred vision. This is very often permanent.
- In high enough doses this drug can cause the growth plates to fuse…stopping growth.
- And it has been linked to crippling arthritis.
Roche denies none of these side effects. They know the drug is dangerous. But they make so much money selling it they don’t really care.
Please, please hear me… if you listen to nothing else, please hear me on this one…